Adult Education is an important part of Temple life. Programming includes both one-of-a-kind events and on-going learning opportunities, such as:
- Tuesdays with Torah: addressing a wide range of topics and interests.
- The Florence Melton School of Adult Jewish Learning.
- Adult Hebrew classes.
- Sunday School for Adults: conducted on several consecutive Sundays and covering a common theme.
- Scholar-In-Residence: an annual event featuring a guest speaker providing in-depth explorations of impactful topics.
- The Rabbi James and Jane Perman Library: the only Judaica library in Collier County.